Sunday, December 24, 2006

It's Christmas Eve!

It's Christmas Eve! I love Christmas Eve!

It was Robin of Sherwood day yesterday on ITV3! One of the greatest series ever created for television without a doubt and although it was all leafy green, longbows and swordplay, it made me feel really Chrismassy.

I managed to swap some DVD's for a copy of Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow from Konami for my DS Lite I'm getting for Christmas, so I'm quite chuffed!

In the end, I managed to get the food and presents sorted out so all in all, I'm quite ready for Christmas. The only thing I saw that spoiled it for me today was certain large, retail chains emptying their windows of anything to do with Christmas, leaving empty shelves and spaces in the windows! Christmas is just starting, not finishing! The corporate, materialistic drive should at least stop for one day of the year surely? It can't dampen my spirit though and speaking of spirit, where's my brandy mince pie?

Merry Christmas, happy Christmas, peaceful Christmas - all.


rustle.



Copyright © 2006 THE GREEN ORCHARD Ltd. All rights reserved.
All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.

No comments: