Friday, January 04, 2008

Following New Threads...

It's a new year and I'm following new threads


I got Guitar Hero III as a Christmas present from my children to play on my XBOX 360 allows you to play off against Slash! ----- There's Velvet Revolver DLC available which I found out via xboxgamezone.co.uk/forum ----- I then bounced to Slash and Slither & She Builds Quick Machines on YouTube. ----- This led to me downloading Velvet Revolver's album Libertad from iTunes store and then buying Slash's Snake Pit - it's five o'clock somewhere and Velvet Revolver's Contraband ----- There's an acoustic version of Slither over on MySpace. ----- This led me on to anticipating Rock Band which although out in US, makes its debut in UK in March. ----- This led me on to buying the book Slash which is interesting from a study of addiction perspective for me as I also start another job soon, a temporary project working at a day centre in Bristol.

This is all an expanding horizon for me because although I bought You Could Be Mine by Guns N Roses when it was the soundtrack for Terminator 2, I missed out on the whole Snake Pit / Velvet Revolver thing.


RP


Copyright © 2008 THE GREEN ORCHARD Ltd. All rights reserved.
All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.

No comments: