Thursday, January 22, 2009

I was on television!

I was on television - last night! I fortuitously walked into the living room, turned the TV channel over randomly and there was I, at work, on television!

There was a program on the BBC about a man with a suspected heart attack and required primary angioplasty. I was the nurse who took the patient down to the Cath Labs and I appeared in the footage shown. The film was made last week and I had completely forgotten about it. The patient made a full recovery (few!). The bad news is that on the website there is edited footage but it is precisely that, I have been edited out of the footage! I assure you, I was there. My wife saw me and she wouldn't lie.

Anyway, signed photos are available from my agent darlings. See you in Rep.


RP


Copyright © 2009 THE GREEN ORCHARD Ltd. All rights reserved.All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.

No comments: