Monday, October 08, 2007

AKIRA's memory lives on in our hearts

I watched AKIRA again just the other week and it's just the best film ever and I had the soundtrack on my iPod until recently. The following The Montoya Herald link discusses a newly released track by Kanye West & Daft Punk whose video references AKIRA. The discussion asks does it homage or rip-off? You decide! It's just good to see some images from AKIRA again. I haven't looked at my AKIRA Club book yet, I'm saving it...

[AKIRA Club book: published by Titan Books | Dark Horse for big picture of cover | Forbidden Planet have it discounted | as do Amazon]

I got here via Same Hat! Same Hat!, (my interest piqued by TETSUUOOOOO! KANYEEEEEEDA!!?!?) via MangaBlog while exploring Kazuo Umezu’s Mummy Teacher's covers...


RP



Copyright © 2007 THE GREEN ORCHARD Ltd. All rights reserved.
All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.

No comments: