Sunday, September 21, 2008

Down To The Seaside

I went down to the seaside today. There is always something satisfying about walking on sand, with the sun glinting off the sea and making me screw up my eyes. The effect is heightened with the sound of waves crashing against the pebbles that litter the shoreline.

I had an ice cream, rum & raisin flavour and it melted as I walked along. Butterflies danced around coastal flowers; subtle pinks and a green interspersed with orange-fire red. There was only the slightest breeze and everything seemed perfect, like a last calm, before Autumn starts proper.

They'll be starting to build my m15x next week!


RP


Copyright © 2008 THE GREEN ORCHARD Ltd. All rights reserved.
All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.

No comments: