Sunday, September 07, 2008

The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword

m15x_back_angle_left_HI.tif

It’s said that ‘the pen is mightier than the sword’ but it’s not mightier than a Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme, NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800M GTX, 2GB of 667MHz DDR2 Memory loaded laptop with a High-Def screen that can be configured to light up with an effects lighting system is it?

Writer’s tools have come a long way since stylus and board and so I’m gearing myself up with an Alienware Area-51® m15x laptop. Why so uber-spec’d I hear you ask. Well, I need to be able to relax between the large bouts of writing and I can’t think of a better way than watching High-Def and playing the latest role-playing games. You never know, I may even review some!

‘Look after the writer and the stories will look after themselves’ I think is the old adage (maybe that a new adage, one that I just made up...).

Area-51_m15x_flat_open_HI.tif


RP


Copyright © 2008 THE GREEN ORCHARD Ltd. All rights reserved.
All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.

No comments: