Friday, November 10, 2006

Soundtrack of my day: Yes - Close To The Edge, Blind Guardian - Live

My daily scan of 'interesting' websites to keep up with the news and views of gaming took me to Wizard's Dungeons & Dragons website and the Cityscape excerpt and the city of Blackwall. It would have been really cool (for English players anyway) if they had introduced a tunnel and it had been a really busy place. Why? Well, this would have lead to scenarios with "and there is a holdup in the Blackwall Tunnel causing serious delays". I checked, there was no tunnel... [Well, it amused me!]

Wonderland blog is back after a week off - scary site relating to Where's Waldo/Wally?
I'd never even heard of - is this legal? (funny though - my kids used to collect the magazine...)


rustle



Copyright © 2006 THE GREEN ORCHARD Ltd. All rights reserved.
All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.

No comments: