Saturday, June 14, 2008

A GLASTONBURY TALE (29)

Kinda Scientific, Sort Of!

'and so I went to the website and there was this massive list of bands playing . So I look through and see some bands and say, hey! I'm going to see them. And then I come off but go back on later and see a load more bands that I must have overlooked the first time. So now, I'm juggling names around in my head. This is repeated another couple of times and the last time I went on new bands really had been added to the list so now I'm a master juggler with new balls being thrown into the mix at every turn! And now, I've printed a list of the list and bought some hi-lighter pens and I'm starting to hi-light the hi-lights (if you get my drift) and when I'm finished, there's going to be this list, from my list, of the list. The list is somehow going to mastermind my festival days...'

Kinda scientific, sort of!


RP


Copyright © 2008 THE GREEN ORCHARD Ltd. All rights reserved.
All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.

No comments: