Monday, June 30, 2008

A GLASTONBURY TALE (51)

Back From Glastonbury

What a time!
We got suntanned (well I got sunburned to be technically correct), Mu lost her shoe in the mud, I danced, I sang, we ate Tea & Toast, we walked (miles), we slept (little), we saw the Pyramid Stage 'Shaken', we saw Pigeons Detected, we found a special type of gold, I went uptown top ranking and we found Green peace --- just a few of the delights I'll share after I've cropped the photos, washed the mud from my boots and caught up on a little Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Sorry, just dropped off there.

Love The Farm, leave No Trace --- we didn't take any trays!?

p
RP


Copyright © 2008 THE GREEN ORCHARD Ltd. All rights reserved.
All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.

No comments: