Sunday, June 15, 2008

A GLASTONBURY TALE (31)

Oh! This is intolerable...

I've just found the times for all the dance acts at the dance village on the Mixmag website. I'm updating them on my list, which I'll have to photocopy again.

And that's not all! I've spent the afternoon being introduced to a whole host of new music which I'm somehow going to have to blend into the mix.

I've just gone to Way Out West's Myspace - they're on the list now!

You know what this is leading to don't you? I'm going to be throwing the sheets of my list into the air and then divining who to see like some scryer with a set of bones - you know? That's not a bad idea...


RP


Copyright © 2008 THE GREEN ORCHARD Ltd. All rights reserved.
All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.

No comments: