Thursday, October 12, 2006

Kingdom Come

Soundtrack of my days: Dio - Holy DiverKraftwerk - The Man Machine, DragonForce - Inhuman Rampage, Genesis - 1st one
Watching: Lost - Series 2, Part 1 on DVD

The fog hangs like vague memories
In the fields of my childhood
Beckoning me to return
To the earlier mists of my dreams.

Inbetween my dissertation, my final assignment, work and placement, I just completed JG Ballard's Kingdom Come. Absolute masterpiece, what everyone says about this man is true and more. It leaves a resonance, ringing in your head long after you put down the book. Just started reading his first novel; The Drowned World.

The Ballardian - an excellent jump-point for everything Ballard.


rustle



Copyright © 2006 THE GREEN ORCHARD Ltd. All rights reserved.
All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.

No comments: