Sunday, October 29, 2006

Snatching minutes from the devouring jaws of time

Soundtrack of my days: Kittie - Oracle, Lynyrd Skynyrd - Nuthin' Fancy, Powerplay - Powerfiles (free with issue 8), Judas priest - Screaming for Vengeance, Dreamtheater - Falling into Infinity, Inside Out sampler - When Worlds Collide, Yes - Magnification (Limited Edition)
Watching: Finished Lost - Series 2, Part 2 on DVD

Snatching minutes from the devouring jaws of time

  • Installed Firefox 2.0. Absolutely fine except I can't view my favorite website Rackham!
  • Reading Cry Havoc 07. Goblins - I like 'em!
  • Love Wonderland blog.
  • Can't wait to finally start playing Neverwinter Nights (BioWare) on Mac (I know v2 is out for PC but I'm a bit behind OK!)
  • The dissertation grinds on to its inexorable conclusion - 6 Nov 2006. It's going to be messy!!!

rustle



Copyright © 2006 THE GREEN ORCHARD Ltd. All rights reserved.
All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.

No comments: