Saturday, October 21, 2006

Rabbits & Dragons...

Soundtrack of my days: Hawkwind - Space Ritual
Watching: Lost - Series 2, Part 2 on DVD

After seeing Boots No. 7's 'Boudoir' advert I had to follow up and buy Jefferson Airplane's Surrealistic Pillow which contains White Rabbit, my favourite '60's song and definately gets into my top 10.

I was blown away by the artwork from a small French tabletop roleplaying company called Rackham and bought some of their monthly magazines and universe expansion book. The kind people at Travelling Man comic shop in Bristol gave me a banner and free miniature - the banner is long, colourful and cool. This led me to the Rackham website - this is my favourite website to date (a new era in Anglo-French relations begins ;-)) - the images, the images...

Just dipping in and out, inbetween trying to finish my dissertation.


rustle



Copyright © 2006 THE GREEN ORCHARD Ltd. All rights reserved.
All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.

No comments: