Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It's writing Jim but not as we know it!

Soundtrack of my day: Tuesday
regina spektor - begin to hope (courtesy of my son's early morning wake-up call)
Caravan - If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over You


I start back on my placement today after a summer's break which is worrying because it means I have very little time to get on top of my dissertation that's due soon. I have to complete the literature search and I have to write it! How is it that I can write about other stuff but I find this so difficult? I think it's partly to do with the fact that if I qualify, I can't just go and work in the department where I want to (I have to get experience elsewhere first). There is also the continuing threat that there aren't enough jobs for Nursing graduates popping up in the news each day. The motivation just keeps building doesn't it?

I didn't get any done yesterday. I did my first placement shift though, it went well. Always a bit stressful returning after a break but soon thrown back into the HEAT! It is sooooo hot without air conditioning, unlike the rarified atmosphere of Intensive Care, aarrhhh, COOOOOOOL!

Aaarrrhhh, SLEEEEP!


rustle.



Copyright © 2006 THE GREEN ORCHARD Ltd. All rights reserved.
All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.

No comments: