Sunday, September 10, 2006

The night

A low slung moon
In a blue and orange-dust sky
The colour falls
The day fails
And night seeps in
Like water under the door.

My nights are over - I quite enjoyed them but missed my bed.

Notes, bits and pieces I may use in Tales... are filed away. I've just been reading how to publish in 'book format' in Blogger so I may set it up in its own blog alongside this one for readability.

I downloaded Mozilla's Firefox for my Mac today so editing this blog is a little easier now (my old browsers didn't support the keyboard shortcuts). I like it. I also set up a Technorati profile.

Morello finished Plate 2: And they danced to it, after a fashion for the poem The Mission today and added a couple of characters. I'll link it to THE GREEN ORCHARD tomorrow.

Keep the faith... rustle



Copyright © 2006 THE GREEN ORCHARD Ltd. All rights reserved.
All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.

No comments: