Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Your Loyalty Rewarded...

Soundtrack of my day: Wednesday
Shine On - Classic Rock's freebie on Sept 2006 issue (GPS-Window To The Soul/Circulus-Willow Tree/Wolverine-The House Of Plague)


I like loyalty cards. I've been getting more and more loyalty cards recently; Waterstones for books, Whittard for tea, the juice cafe for juices, plus a whole lot more. I created one for THE GREEN ORCHARD as a design exercise



It got me thinking, there should be a loyalty card for humans. Everone gets given a card and when you do a good deed, a positive action, you get a stamp. Get 10 stamps and you get a discount/prize - a reward for loyalty to being a human on planet earth.

Now, how would you get your card? What would it look like? Where would you get it stamped, What would the discount be/what sort of prize? These would need to be worked out. I like the idea a whole lot more than the identity card that was mooted (did I write mooted? Ah, those Ents) a while back. I think my idea's brighter...

rustle



Copyright © 2006 THE GREEN ORCHARD Ltd. All rights reserved.
All other products or brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.

No comments: